Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hello There...

Hello, hello!
I suppose that I should make the obligatory "hello, here I am..." post. Though, I have to say, I am hardly new to this blogging deal. I've been around for many years as either a contributor or blog owner for longer than I care to mention!
So, what's with the new space?

Sometimes you just need to hit the reset button and take the opportunity for a fresh start. You know? That's where I was. After going back and forth in the old space and not quite loving where I had taken things, I decided to take a break. I took a nice, long break. I really needed to do that.
Many things have changed in my personal life since those days. Most specifically, I am expecting my first baby in just 4 weeks! This is one of the biggest reasons why I decided that now is the time to get back into blogging. I need to network! I need to share and ask questions and basically communicate with other people - especially women who have the wisdom  and experience.
This is a lifestyle blog. A new mom blog. A blog about life, challenges, and adventures as I try to figure out this "motherhood" thing - which I am terribly excited and nervous for! I will share reviews & demos for products where I might find useful to others (baby and not baby related). I will talk a lot about books - I love to read! My opinions will always be honest, real and presented as my own.
Anyway... I am glad to be here. I am looking forward to reaching out and networking. Most of all, it feels good to have my own little space again.
'till next time...
xoxo!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...